The European Art Exhibition Europe I Want to Live in: (hereinafter also E2050) was announced on October 21, 2021 by Charles University, W & ART and the Czech Centers due to the upcoming Czech presidency of the Council EU (e2050.eu). It provides an opportunity to find out how the young generation sees the year 2050 when they are an adult and how they would imagine the development in the given field, the subject of business, or what their vision is from the point of view of the whole of Europe. The resulting picture of the future can then open our eyes and show us what young people care about, what they would like to keep in the future, or, conversely, change their idea of technological development or activities that will go hand in hand with technology.
Regions, cities and municipalities (hereinafter also region / city) have the opportunity to involve schools in their area of responsibility in the project and find out how the young generation sees the year 2050 in terms of the development of their region.
- By 31 March 2022 – schools register in the project
- By 31 May 2022 – artworks submitted to the project website
- By 15 June 2022 – evaluation of the artworks by an expert committee
- 2 January – 30 November 2022– accompanying educational programme
- 22 November 2022 – concluding conference and the European exhibition opening at Karolinum, Award ceremony